Rhoades Planning Group offers urban planning, design, and entitlements expertise for infill and affordable mixed-use development projects.
We provide a complete range of planning and development services for private, non‐profit and public sector clients based on an in-depth knowledge of the policy, zoning, and economic realities of designing and building complex projects.
Rhoades Planning Group clients benefit from an integrated and forward‐thinking approach to planning and development.
- Property Acquisition & Land Use Yield
- Project Planning & Design
- Zoning Entitlement & Process
- State Department of Real Estate Services
- State Density Bonus Law & Inclusionary Zoning
City Planning Consulting
- Drafting of Zoning Ordinances
- Administration/Organizational Management
- Development & Environmental Review Processes
- Infill Development Policies & Implementation Measures